Temple Tour of Southern India
Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights
Destination Covered: Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (Puducherry)- Thanjavur (Tanjore) – Trichy (Tiruchirappalli) – Madurai – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Chennai
Enquire Now for Best Deals
The southern region of India boasts of being home to some extremely beautiful ancient temples of the country. If you want to visit these temples, Temple Tour of South India, a package of 13 nights and 14 days is a perfect one for you.
During the tour, you visit some of the very well-known temples of the Hindu sect at various destinations like Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Chennai, Thanjavur, Trichy, Madurai and Rameshwaram.
- Visit the Sri Parthasarathy Temple and Kapaleeswarar Temple in Chennai
- Darshan at the Sri Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple in Kanchipuram
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- Guided tours to the Rai Niwas and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Pondicherry
- Darshan at the Chidambaram temple (dedicated to Lord Shiva), en-route Thanjavur
- Visit the Brihadeeswarar Temple – a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Thanjavur
- Guided tour to the Rock Fort Temple Complex, an important landmark in Trichy
- Darshan at the well-known temple of Madurai-Meenakshi Amman Temple
- Visit to the Rameshwaram temple in Rameshwaram